Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Intergalactic planetary

Just a quick update so I can feel like I'm making progress on some of these projects. First off, here is a walk cycle for a project that will be on UK televisions this summer. More on that later. Here is the first pass to start getting the weight down.




Secondly, my game is coming along great. Unity is an amazing tool and I'm very satisfied with the progress I'm making. It took only about a week to get the basic gameplay together. Of course the devil is in the details and there is a ton of work yet to do, but I was very surprised how easy it was to get so much done so fast. Refining the gameplay is one thing, but game assets are going to be the bulk of the work. I'll get some gameplay videos together and offically open my game company website once I have something decent to show, but for now here is a mockup for one of the vehicles in the game.



The colors are throwaway, I just wanted to get this little guy to look cool with the functionality I was going for. I call this one the bullfrog. It is mostly done and in-game now, and I have a cool toon shader that is looking great. I can't get enough of this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment